Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
Introducing, the Digital Delay Mega 475 Delay Box with built-in Mega Dial controller.
Every time you change Your Dial on the Mega 475, your ET is automatically updated on the Dial Display board. No need to enter Your Dial a second time on another unit.
We started with the popular Mega 450 and improved on it by adding some new racer-requested features, including our Set and Go push-button mode which is similar to Z-Force*.
Additional new features include the ability to directly control any V2 Dial Display Board, and the ability to Tap Up and Down on the same pass.
The Replay Tach can now record up to nine passes and replay them on the screen.
Bracket and Pro Mode both have two 4-Stage Timers and can shift up to 5 times by RPM or Time.
* Z-Force is a registered trade mark of K&R Performance Engineering
Features / Specifications
- Face Size: 6-11/16" x 5" x 1-3/4"
- Overall Size: 8-11/16" x 5" x 1-3/4"
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 4 -- Push-button inputs
- 4 -- 12 Amp outputs
(Transbrake, SFO, Throttle Stop and Shift)
- Crossover Delay Box
- CrossTalk Compatible
- Controls any V2 Mega Dial Display Board
- Day and Night intensity settings for the Dial Board
- 5 push-button modes
- Set and Go push-button mode (similar to Z-Force*)
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built in 'How Late' feature
- Tap Up or Tap Down to .001 seconds
- Push-button Interrupt safety feature
- Two separate 4 Stage Timers (programmable to thousandths)
- Starting Line Enhancer (SLE)
- Shift up to 5 times by RPM and/or Time
- Built in digital tach with peek RPM and Replay Feature
- Selectable Function Output (SFO)
- Line Locks for anti-roll staging
- Starting Line Enhancer
- Second 4 Stage Timer
- Spare Transbrake
- Driver Reaction Tester
- The large back lit display, displays 4 lines of data at once
- Back lit keypad
- Glove Friendly
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines
- Compatible with all ignitions