Face size: 6-11/16″ x 5″ x 1-3/4″ Total size: 8-11/16″ x 5″ x 1-3/4″
With the new ‘Set & Go’ push-button mode (which is similar to Z-Force*) the press of a button (SET) sets the Transbrake. The press of a separate second button (GO) starts the delay timing.
Standard Race Winning Features:
- “CROSSTALK” compatible
- The Largest Lit Up Display Ever! is the ultimate in user friendliness! (everything is in plain english).
- Positive feel “lit up” keypad for simple and quick programming (even with gloves on)
- Crossover Delay Box with a secondary delay, and “How Late” Display
- Tap up / Tap down, to .001. Tap up/down on the same pass.
- Control for Pro Tree “Easy Start System“
- “Starting Line Enhancer” for Full Tree Racing.
- Built in Digital Tach with FULL RUN REPLAY of up to 9 passes, and reply them on the screen.
- 2 Separate – 4 Stage Timers controls throttle stops and/ or nitrous systems etc. (Programmable to the thousandth (.001))
- Our patented “Programmable Throttle Stop Override“
- Shift Activator Output allows you to shift on Time or RPM up to 5 times.
- Built in “Driver Reaction Tester“
- Programmable “Push Button Interrupt Time“
- A Spare Output that can be hooked up to a linelock for anti-roll staging.
- Compatible with all cylinder engines
- Compatible with most ignitions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible* Z-Force is a registered trade mark of K&R Performance Engineering.