Only drop down sizes above remain. These are slightly heavier than some
later runs (not even 1/2 lb), but at this price CAN NOT be beat. SFI
dates on these will be 2017, and are good for 5 years, so will not need a
re-cert until the end of 2021. At that time a $50 recert will be
required. (Unless item need repairs)
- BE AWARE OF THE RULES, most -15 class requirements also need SFI Shoes and SFI Gloves
- Jacket uses European Sizing Format
- Limited Sizing and colors available at this time.
- No Extra Charge For Larger Sizes!
- Recert (in 5 years) for about $50, and in the USA when needed
- How to clean / wash your firesuit.Quality, Style, and Comfort! What separates this material from all the other SFI-15 material? The Sparco exclusive one of a kind X-Light fabric that is only available to Sparco combines lightweight inner layers. The X-Light material also offers excellent breath ability, comfort, and style while at the same time exceeding the harsh flame protection standards of a SFI-15 spec. The fully gusseted sleeve design offers unlimited mobility within your shoulders and arms. As always, unlike other jackets on the market, there is no extra charge for XX or larger sizes. The pants (sold separately), feature a stylish boot cut design with internal pockets, internal cuffs and an expandable waist.
Check out the above guides, but if you still have questions on sizing or class requirements, feel free to give the racers a call, and ask for Rich, Sal, or Peter Biondo.
People who buy this suit may also require SFI Shoes and SFI Gloves, click the link to view the complete line, or see the most popular shown below.