SNELL 2020 SIMPSON CARBON FIBER DEVIL RAY
The Carbon Devil Ray has an exceptionally lightweight high pressure carbon shell, that weights in at 2.9 lbs. for size medium.
The Carbon Fiber Devil Ray continues to be a top selling carbon offering which offers an exceptionally lightweight carbon shell that weighs 2.9 pounds for a medium. With enhanced impact protection and multiple different forced air options, the Carbon Devil Ray combines exceptional performance and great value.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed.
- Snell SA2020 approved
- Radio communications available
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Includes helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use, Circle Track, Drag, Sprint Car and Karting, Off-Road and Road Racing
Snell SA2015 vs SA2020 …what’s changed?
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.