- Total length of this unit (unextended) is 7″ (from ball
joint to throttle hookup fitting (add 2-1/2″ when extended fully)
Cylinder diameter is 7/8″
Ideal for “CROSSTALK“! (click for more details), since you can have your gas pedal to the floor, and have the Premium Starting Line Control hold the motor at a low preset RPM until after your top bulb goes out, at that point the motor goes up to the 2-step.
The main advantages of this unit over others:
- More stroke (adjustment) – 2 1/2″
- Quick and simple adjustment of RPM
- Premium remote mount solenoid
- Compact size to fit in tight spots
- Ultra lightweight to eliminate linkage breakage
- Click here to add a Needle Valve. (To control your intake flow – the speed at which your Throttle Stop goes to full throttle). Helps control tire spin.People who buy this part also buy a bottle kit: Adj Reg Bottle Kit
or Preset 100lb Bottle Kit and a Bottle mount clamp: see options below.