View Class Requirements
Check out the above
,but if you still have questions on sizing or class
requirements, feel free to give the racers a call,
and ask for Rich, Sal, or Peter Biondo.
The Hybrid Sport from Simpson Performance
Products is the latest in SFI 38.1 approved head and
neck restraint technology from one of the most trusted
names in racing safety.
The Hybrid Sport is a head restraint device for those racing on
a budget. The Hybrid Sport with is lightweight design and DuPontÂ® carbon/polymer
construction provides maximum comfort and maneuverability with superior
strength. Hybrids come race ready. The trusted low profile design
disappears into the seat when worn and allows for easy in and out of the
race car, eliminating the danger of becoming caught in other gear. The
protection stays with the racer during multiple impact, flips and rolls. The sliding tethers and patent pending multi-tether
system enhances side to side range of movement and field
of vision. The Hybrid Sport over performed in the
strenuous SFI testing lab to gain SFI 38.1 certification.
- 20% Lighter than previous models!
- More side to side movement with improved sliding
tether system (standard tether included)
- EZ Slide Kits and longer tethers available
- Quick Release Anchors with D-Ring OR Post Anchor helmet attachments, instructions, and hardware included. To help you decide which attachments you’d like, see the additional photos above.
- SFI 38.1 certified for maximum safetyOne important item most people order with this is the Hybrid Sport E-Z Slide Tether, (see below).
Also, with the use of this device, as per the ruling, you will need to use a special Neck Collar, or a Head Sock, or Helmet Skirt.
- Click Here to view all the collar, head sock, helmet skirt, and all other accessories.