EXTENSIVE B/O ON BLUE BACKLIGHT – PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL TO BE PLACED ON A BACKORDER LIST
Introducing, the Digital Delay Elite 625 with built-in Dial controller.
Automatically updates your Dial Display board every time you change Your Dial on the Elite 625. No need to enter Your Dial a second time on another unit.
The Elite 625 has all the features of the Elite 600, plus some new features. Including our Set and Go push-button mode which is similar to Z-Force* and the ability to directly control any of our V2 Dial Display Board.
Available in Black or Chrome, with a Red or Blue background.
Features / Specifications
- CrossTalk Compatible
- Same dash cutout as 400, 450, 500, or 600
- Full Bracket and Pro Modes
- See Dial-ins and Delays at the same time
- Backlit Keypad and Screen
- Burn-out Timer
- Separate I/O board to simplify wiring
- Tap Up, Down, and Multi-tap
- Driverâ€™s Reaction Tester
- 9 pass memory Replay Tach
- Three 4 Stage Timers
- Shift up to 5 time by RPM or Time
- 5 Push modes
- 7 independent outputs:
- Starting Line Enhancer
- Line Lock
- Timer 1 (40 Amp)
- Timer 2 (40 Amp)
- Timer 3 (40 Amp)
- Shift (40 Amp)
- All Outputs are fused
- Status LEDâ€™s on I/O board
* Z-Force is a registered trade mark of K&R Performance Engineering