And, now with the option to control a Dial Board!
When designing the Elite 95 we started with the popular Mega 85, and then enhanced some features. These include, the addition of a built-in LED for the Driver’s Reaction Tester and the ability to display the average of the Driver’s Reaction Tester.
Then we added new features, including a new push-button mode designed especially for CrossTalk and the ability to Tap Up and Down on the same pass.
The Throttle Stop output of the Elite 95 can be used to control a down track Throttle Stop, a Starting Line Enhancer Throttle Stop, Nitrous Solenoids, or a shift solenoid for up to 2 shifts on time.
- Option to control a Dial In Board
- Crossover Delay Box
- Scrolling Arrow Keys
- “CROSSTALK” compatible
- Smart Select
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built in “How Late” Display
- Tap up / Tap down, to .001, on the same pass
- 4 push-button modes
- Programmable “Push Button Interrupt Time” safety feature.
- “Starting Line Enhancer (SLE)” for Full Tree Racing.
- Control for Pro Tree “Easy Start System“
- 4 Stage Timer to control Throttle Stops, nitrous, shifts, etc.
- Built in “Driver Reaction Tester” with built-in LED
- Positive feel “lit up” display and keypad for simple and quick programming
- Glove Friendly
- Compatible with all cylinder engines
- Compatible with all ignitions
- Face Size: 5-1/16″ x 4-1/8″ x 1-3/4″
- Overall Size: 7-1/16″ x 4-1/8″ x 1-3/4″
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 3 — Push-button inputs
- 2 — 12 Amp outputs (Transbrake, and Throttle Stop)